Earth Day Scavenger Hunt
Click on the underlined words to find the answer to each question. Use the Back button to return to this page. Record the answers on your handout and hand it in to Mrs. D when you are done.
1. When was the first Earth Day?
2. What is the definition of environment?
3. What are 3 ways you can save energy on Earth Day or any day?
4. What does recycle mean?
5. What are 4 things that we can safely recycle?
6. How long does it take plastic and aluminum cans to break down?
7. Here are some interesting facts about our earth and environment. Write down two facts that you think are important to remember.
8. How much garbage does the average American produce each day?
9. There are many things you can do to help our planet. Write down 4 from this list that you will try to do.